Each week, one woman will answer the following questions:
- From where do you draw inspiration?
- What is the hardest thing about your creative process?
- Do you work every day, or only when inspiration/opportunity strike?
- How do you feel about the current art market/art climate?
- If you could change one thing about the art world today, what would it be?
- Talk a little bit about your current project and why you decide to embark on it.
- How does being a woman impact your work?
- If you had the opportunity to address a group of young girls, what would you say to inspire them?
I am encouraging women writers and artists (all genres) to participate. Please follow the blog (click the link to your right) and share this post on your facebook and twitter accounts to help spread the word.
Contribute to the dialog by commenting on the posts, sharing your own stories, and sending me pictures of of powerful, creative women.
Here’s a picture of me in my studio. I look forward to getting and sharing yours.
The first guest will appear next Wednesday.